Whats the last movie that you watched?

This movie is super hot. I was fascinated by bees after watching this movie. It was very interesting.

Dune 2 was the last movie I watched.
I agree. I plan on watching it again soon. It was good and I enjoyed every minute of it. I wonder if there going to make a part 2 to it. I think it deserves a second movie.

I agree. I plan on watching it again soon. It was good and I enjoyed every minute of it. I wonder if there going to make a part 2 to it. I think it deserves a second movie.
There won't be enough storyline to make it worth it. The President have already said she's going public with the whole truth. He esspaed being caught, I think it ended well. Trying to over milk it will kill the narrative.

I love animation as well, my favorite animated movie is "Angry Birds' and my favorite part of the movie was the lake of wisdom lol. That part of the movie was so funny that I almost peed my pants. I had to stop the move and run to the bathroom lol.
This sounds very funny and interesting at the same time. It looks like I've picked up a new movie to watch. Let me see how the weekend is going to be for me to watch it.

Reactions: Soulwatcher
There won't be enough storyline to make it worth it. The President have already said she's going public with the whole truth. He esspaed being caught, I think it ended well. Trying to over milk it will kill the narrative.
I agree, but they could dig deeper into Beekeeper origins itself. The director also said a few things about it:

We cracked the door a little bit into the Beekeeper world, and I would love to learn more about them. I’m extremely curious: Where do they come from? Who are they? How do they operate? What happened in the system? Did it break? Did the Beekeepers break? Do we have to fix the Beekeepers? Who fixes the Beekeepers when the Beekeepers need fixing?

“It’s just an amazing mythology. There’s so much room to explore.”
I’m all for a second movie as long as they don’t ruin the narrative.

The movie Collateral was the last movie that I watched. It was good.