VPL Update Update 1.0.1

Evolution

Administrator
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Australia
Good morning VPL Members and Guests,

I have pushed out our first big update since we launched VPL. Somethings are still to be done and if you see anything that needs attention please let me know in this thread.

• Updated Software
  • Installed some User Rank Icons
  • Developed new clean grey theme
  • Server work ensuring we are up to date
  • Fixing certain issues with a mod we use
  • Bigger Avatars
  • Thread Creator has Yellow in their message information
  • Insert Tables into threads

What is happening next?

• Continued development in theme
    • fix issues with Thread Titles and the dark grey font showing on Chromium browsers.
  • Joinable usergroups for Writers, Programmers and Artists
  • Joinable usergroup for Pet Game Owners and Industry Leaders
  • Thread Prefixes for Virtual Pet News

Reactions: *TJ and cpvr
Thank you so much @Evolution

Not to be a pain but could we (eventually) have a night mode equivalent theme that will also work on mobile devices? Im predominantly on VPL on my phone - going to test out the grey theme in general for now though. :)

Reactions: cpvr
Thank you so much @Evolution

Not to be a pain but could we (eventually) have a night mode equivalent theme that will also work on mobile devices? Im predominantly on VPL on my phone - going to test out the grey theme in general for now though. :)
Yup! We will implement a night mode theme very soon. What do you think about our new grey theme?:unsure:

Reactions: *TJ
Yup! We will implement a night mode theme very soon. What do you think about our new grey theme?:unsure:

I really like it :) Obviously a little bright for my tastes still but it will be the only theme I use right now I think. I did like the colours on the other theme (magneta-ish?) But it was a bit buggy when I last used it so I haven't tried it since.

• Wow
Reactions: Evolution
We’re been adding new games to our Vp directory. If you see a game that hasn’t been added yet, please feel free to submit it. We have a total of 15 games in our directory so far.

New updates will be coming soon!!

• Happy
-We’ve added a “Share” button to showcase aka the Virtual pet games and Sim games directory, so you can now share our directory’s link anywhere on the internet.
-We’ve also removed the maximum images limit that you can post. It was set at 20 before and now, there isn’t an images limit.
-We’ve also added a new Captcha to protect us against spammers. We were using a question/answer captcha before, but now we’re using Cloudfare’s Turnstile.

More updates are coming soon.