Hate

Stuff online does spill out into real life in many cases. I suppose that's what they mean by cyber-bullying.

Facts!

People can't hurt what they don't know. Privacy is keep to having a peaceful life.
It's difficult to be yourself online. It is sad people can't live and let live, but everyone is oversensitive and that includes the right-wing in the western world.

It's difficult to be yourself online. It is sad people can't live and let live, but everyone is oversensitive and that includes the right-wing in the western world.
Honestly, I don't really think it is difficult for you to be yourself online. It is just that some people are not contented with what they are and which is why they want to live another different life online.

Honestly, I don't really think it is difficult for you to be yourself online. It is just that some people are not contented with what they are and which is why they want to live another different life online.
Well, fantasy can be fun. I got nothing against that, generally speaking. However, though, this "keep up with the Joneses" thing in the US is silly. That's when people want to constantly project success out of insecurity.

Well, fantasy can be fun. I got nothing against that, generally speaking. However, though, this "keep up with the Joneses" thing in the US is silly. That's when people want to constantly project success out of insecurity.
There's a different between having a fantasy you want to live than purposely setting up a lie to use and deceive people.