Favorite music streaming app?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Over the past couple of years, the music industry has changed. So, what’s your favorite music app? Are you a fan of the latest changes to the music industry or not really?🤔

Spotify but I am trying to save this year so I'll probably go back to YT or see if there's any deals about (I've tried SoundCloud, Amazon Music, etc).

Reactions: cpvr
Spotify but I am trying to save this year so I'll probably go back to YT or see if there's any deals about (I've tried SoundCloud, Amazon Music, etc).
Do you have SoundCloud pro or just the regular version? I use SoundCloud(regular) when I’m unable to find certain songs on Spotify. What do you think about amazon music though?🤔

Would you recommend it to others?

Do you have SoundCloud pro or just the regular version? I use SoundCloud(regular) when I’m unable to find certain songs on Spotify. What do you think about amazon music though?🤔

Would you recommend it to others?
Just a regular version. I've found some nice stuff here and there in the past.

Amazon music isn't.. terrible. But Spotify I think has better UI and functionality. I don't think you can compare the music found between the two as I can't always find what I'm looking for.

I'd recommend it only as a deal or FT because I think it just depends on your tastes and flexibility in music..

I have a Google Play subscription which I use a fair bit. Because I drive where there is no reception a fair bit, I can download the music. :D
Spotify gives you the option to download tracks and albums as well, which is great.

I used to use AmazonUnlimited a fair amount until @Exabyss got a family plan for Spotify. Now I actually prefer Spotify, especially the tracks which show little tidbits on the bottom about the artists' writing process.

Just a regular version. I've found some nice stuff here and there in the past.

Amazon music isn't.. terrible. But Spotify I think has better UI and functionality. I don't think you can compare the music found between the two as I can't always find what I'm looking for.

I'd recommend it only as a deal or FT because I think it just depends on your tastes and flexibility in music..
We’re in the same boat tbh. I haven’t seen an advantage or anything that SoundCloud pro can offer me over the other music streaming apps. Honestly, I’ve been using Spotify on a daily basis and soundcloud on a weekly basis lol. Have you ever tried tidal?

Just stumbled upon your post while I was on the hunt for new music apps. Gotta say Spotify is still my go-to favorite. It's got a massive library with so many hidden gems waiting to be discovered. And guess what? I recently found out that you can actually buy spotify plays to give your favorite tracks a boost. Pretty cool, right? As for the changes in the music industry, I'm open to embracing them. It's exciting to see how technology has transformed the way we enjoy music. By the way, I'm new here on the forum, but I'm loving the discussions so far.

well I have to be selfish here and promote my own music app lol. I'm the owner of a online radio station called Lil Rawkers radio, and we play family friendly music. We also have our own cell phone app for both Android and IOS devices. So I usually am listening to that if I'm not at the computer.

My favourite music streaming app is Amazon Music.
I use my Alexa a lot so using Amazon Music and paying for the premium is more necessary for me as I also use it on my phone.

I have been making use of Boomplay, and I must admit that it has served me so well so far. Yeah, there are ads, but I have been able to cope with it during the days that I have used it.

Over the past couple of years, the music industry has changed. So, what’s your favorite music app? Are you a fan of the latest changes to the music industry or not really?🤔
I have Amazon Music and I have had it for years now. But I do not like not owning my music and renting it. I prefer to own my own music. But cost wise, it's cheaper to rent the music than buy it.