Coffee or tea?

I never used to be a fan of coffee as I always found it too bitter but just over a year ago I learned of coffee syrups you can buy and now I can drink coffee with those with no issues.

Iced coffees would have to be my favourite thought. I still tend to drink more tea than coffee though so would have to say tea based on that.

I love coffee and tea, but I tend to drink more coffee than tea these days. Ima huge fan of Columbian coffee, breakfast blend coffee and Dunkin donut’s coffee.

I love green tea and iced tea.

What about you? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer to drink tea?
I used to be one of the biggest coffee drinkers that I know. But once I started gaining weight from all the honey that I used to put in coffee, I quit. These days I drink tea with a squirt of lemon juice, and It's not causing any weight gain.

I love tea, but actually rarely drink it. I'm more into ice coffee. Anyway, I used to go into phases where I'd buy those Brisk half and half teas from gas stations.

Who likes unsweetened tea? It's actually really good.

I am in between both, I am a regular for tea and I like it brewed either with some mint but at times it is just the normal tea. On occasion, I do take coffee as well. So to ask me to choose one then I will have to go for tea because coffee contains high caffeine which is not recommended to take. Why do people like to take coffee, tea or both?

I am not a coffer lover. I don't envy people showing off photos on FB while they are inside the famous coffee outlet. I would rather go for a tea drink or iced cold drink. I tried their coffee but I would go for iced coffee not hot coffee. The last time I had Starbucks for free was on November 2022.

I love coffee and tea, but I tend to drink more coffee than tea these days. Ima huge fan of Columbian coffee, breakfast blend coffee and Dunkin donut’s coffee.

I love green tea and iced tea.

What about you? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer to drink tea?

I take more coffee. The thing with drinking coffee is that it helps me stay fit and alert for the rest of the day. Drinking tea doesn't give me that push each day that I take it.